How to present in a charismatic way from
Duration of the course: Two days
A successful presentation is a little miracle; people see the
world differently afterward. This workshop is more about
learning how to master the ability to motivate other people to
buy your ideas. Participants will learn about ‘Presentation
Skills’ but Presentation is not just ‘Business presentation’.
Though the workshop has been design for people who wish to
improve their business presentation skills, the learning on how
to present ideas and projects in an impactful way, in a way that
motivates others to “buy what you are selling”, is broader and
can be used in any situation.
Mastering the ability to think and feel of what exactly you want
to say, to convey the message in a confident- impact-full-honest
way, is paramount in order to be credible and effective in
business. Your confidence, self-esteem and charisma will have an
immediate influence on others around you. The process starts
from the inside of a person because how we impact others is the
product of what is happening inside of us. For example, how can
you motivate others if inside you have none or little
confidence? This workshop will also teach the steps on how to
design a powerful business presentation and participants will
deliver live presentations.
- You will learn the reason why your ‘butterflies’ get out of
- You will understand you are not alone or the only one
feeling uncomfortable in front of an audience.
- You will be coached individually on how to master your
- You will learn the art of connecting with an audience and
create an impact.
- You will recognize the fundamentals of soft-skills in public
- You will learn that people represent things in different
- You will understand the principles and reasons of public
- You will learn how to design and deliver presentations.
- Understand what stops you to be an effective presenter.
- Learn how Fear can prevent your positive power.
- Being aware of people communication styles
- Building a relationships with ‘butterflies.
- Speaking from your heart.
- Knowing what to say: design your presentation
- Framing the story.
- Planning the delivery.
- Hiring little helpers.
- Developing stage presence.
- Meeting the audience: deliver your speech.
- Getting feeds-back.l
Who Should Attend
- Managers at any level
- Team Leaders
- Project co-ordinators
- Anyone who wish to become more charismatic when presenting
projects and ideas to others.
- Anyone who wish to develop more confidence and practical
skills when speaking and presenting in front of an audience.
- Basically anyone who wish to impact Others & Self with a
more Clear, Confident and effective communication/presentations
Participants will experience the theory and the practice of what
they will learn with the use of:
- Group Discussion & Sharing
- Personalised Coaching
- Individual Live Presentations
- Training Manuals
- Video clips
Return to Top