Manager to a Leader
The Journey for Success
Duration of the course: One day- Two
Leadership is the capacity to inspire and rally people to
endorse a common cause. Probably the most important task a
leader will face when dealing with the people under his
direction is that of bringing out the best in them. Unlocking
people potential is often seen as the key to any business's
success, because people are the most important asset of a
It is the unique practice leaders use to transform visions into
realities, and how they persuade, motivate and inspire others to
follow their lead to accomplish the great things the company is
looking for. This worksop aims to equip managers with leadership
skills so they can learn how to turn everyday problems into
exciting opportunities for themselves and their teams. It
provides the tools and guidance managers will need to evaluate
their strenghts, identify their blind spots, and plan a course
of action for mastering their leadership abilities and
competencies for inspiring and guiding their people to the great
- You will understand how important and impactful is to know
better yourself; after all we can give to other what we have
- You will also understand where self-confidence originates
and how to deal with day to day confrontation in order to
prevent unwanted outcome within your team.
- You will also learn that people respond according to
multiple reasons: their culture, their personality, their
educational level, their maturity and their motivational level.
- You will learn how to motivate and committing your people to
action and making them responsible for their performance.
- You will learn what it takes for your people to trust you as
manager with leadership.
- You will understand the fundamental difference between a so
called Manager and a Manager with leadership.
- You will learn how to relate better with your people.
- Part 1.) – Personal Inventory
- Know how to awake the leader in you.
- Understand how to develop your leadership quality.
- Discover if you have what it takes
- Understand better yourself and your personality.
- Part 2.) – How to Lead Others
- Learn how to build strong relationships with your team.
- Find out how you can motivate your people.
- Learn how to manage confrontation.
- Understand how you can Coach your team to your vision and
Who Should Attend
- Managers at any level
- Team Leaders
- Supervisors with a certain degree of experience
Participants will experience the theory and the practice of
what they will learn with the use of:
- Group Discussions & Sharing
- Personalised Coaching
- Role Play
- Case study
- Training Manual
- Video clips
Return to Top