with Confidence and Purpose
On becoming a skillful conversationist
Duration of the course: Two Days
The skill of confidently communicating with
others is a valuable asset in any aspect of your life; it can
help sell products and ideas, convince people and institutions
to assist you, motivate people to trust and follow you, develop
healthy relationships at work and in the family, and contribute
to the company's innovative process. Becoming a competent
communicator is also essential for your career path. This
workshop will equip you with powerful communication skills,
which will help you to inspire and connect with people, and get
the results you are looking for. Feedback from senior corporate
managers suggest that having subordinates such as supervisors,
junior managers, emerging managers, general staff, contribute
with ideas, personal creativity, personal opinions and handling
conversations with confidence, is one of the most crucial tasks
they face: ‘majority of these people simply don’t know how to
communicate!’ This incapacity or inability to verbally and
emotionally contribute to the wellbeing of the company can
decelerate its own progress or success or risk missing
opportunities for the company in the long run.
The primary intent of this workshop is to help participants to
appreciate the knowledge, develop most essential soft-skills and
have some tools in order to build strong foundations in the
process of becoming a confident and competent communicator.
- You will understand how the word choice can easily influence
the attitude and behaviour of people listening to you.
- You will learn how to share opinions in a confident way, and
how to keep the conversation moving with confidence.
- You will experience how listening well can have a great
impact in your relationships.
- You will learn what your responsibility is when you have to
build-up meaningful relationship by applying the art of
- You will also learn how to share your opinions with
confidence, and eventually how to disagree in a constructive way
and build consensus.
- Understand why listening is probably the most important
skill to master for effective communication and what to do in
order to become a more effective listener.
- Learn how to improve verbal communication skills by asking
effective questions and the ability to converse with power.
- Learn how to share your opinion with confidence and
assertiveness without offending or been perceived hostile.
- Understand how to overcome the process of blaming with the
power of self-responsibility & accountability..
- Learn how to remove communication barriers: The
- Understanding how becoming emotional competent can help
- Understanding how acknowledging both viewpoints, building
bridges and "giving in without giving up" can improve your
skills in influencing other people.
- Apprehend the important steps involved in
- Acquiring co-operative & mutual understanding.
Who Should Attend
- Managers at any level
- Sales, marketing and service personnel
- Employees at any level
- Team Leaders
- Projects co-ordinators
- Anyone who wish to learn about this specific topic
Participants will experience the theory and the practice of what
they will learn with the use of:
- Group Discussion & Sharing
- Personalised Coaching
- Role Plays
- Training Manuals
- Video clips
Return to Top