Mastering Managerial & Supervisory Skills
Modeling, inspiring & getting the best
out of your people
Duration of the course: One day
Supervising and managing others can be a tough job. Between
managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems
and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before
you know it. When an employee's talents are not channelled correctly, their
behaviour can seriously compromise the success of an organization. People
empowerment can be a very effective tool within the field of people management.
The question is: what do managers, supervisors really need to master in order to
unlock their peopleís potential and to empower their team? This workshop will
help Managers-Supervisors become more efficient and proficient on how to
exercise their authority; delegate properly; understand the importance of
responsibility and accountability, and the importance of communicating with
employees in an effective way. They can understand the crucial abilities they
need to master in order to become effective and make sure the job is done.
- You can learn how to motivate and committing your people to
action and making them responsible for their performance.
- You will understand why not everyone is on the same
intellectual, maturity, compliance or motivational level.
- You can learn the basic of the communication process.
- You can learn what it takes for your people to trust you as
Supervisor-manager with leadership.
- You will understand the supervisorís responsibilities.
- You can learn the complexity of delegating and the
importance of doing it correctly.
- You can learn how to supervise and manage better yourself as
- You will understand the difference between what is urgent
and what is important.
- Define the ability to managing & supervising people.
- Understand the principles for a competent supervisor.
- Learn the crucial five abilities to successful competent
- Understand the importance of Personal & Social competence.
- Set expectations for your staff.
- Assign work and delegate appropriately with
- Degree of Delegation.
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff.
- Manage your tasks more efficiently together with other
people working with you according to the time you have.
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders
- Projects co-ordinators
Participants will experience the theory and the practice of what
they will learn with the use of:
- Group Discussion & Sharing
- Personalised Coaching
- Cases study
- Role play
- Training Manuals
Return to Top